SQ Consult prepared five papers in the scope of the event “Carbon Pricing Delivering Climate Ambition” that was held on 11 September 2018 in San Francisco, California.
- Carbon pricing: successes, challenges and the way forward
- Taking Climate Action to the Next Level
- Options for closer cooperation on carbon pricing instruments
- Using Carbon pricing to address barriers to the low-carbon transition
- Using Carbon pricing to address distributional impacts of a low-carbon transition
The papers can be downloaded at: https://www.gcas-carbonpricing.com/concept-paper
The event was organised by European Commission, State of California and partners. The papers were provided in the scope of a project supporting organisation of this event (consortium led by ICF International).
For more information contact: Monique Voogt
LINK to the documents: click here.